Remember - a layout with Dear Lizzy's Documentary collection

Here is another layout I did with Dear Lizzy's Documentary collection that I got from Scrapbook Werkstatt.

This year I have felt a need to take more notes. I have so much going on at work and at home so I need to write things down in order to remember all of it. I have a planner for work stuff and little notebooks for other things. I found the cute little notebook from Stockholm and it's perfect for to-do lists!






Materials:
American Crafts / Dear Lizzy - Documentary - Fancy Free
American Crafts / Dear Lizzy - Documentary - Ephemera
American Crafts / Dear Lizzy - Documentary - Specialty Paper { Stargaze }
American Crafts / Dear Lizzy - Documentary - Thickers { Snapshots - Black }

1 comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!