Paper Camellia: June reveal

I can't believe it's June already! Time just flies so fast! New month means a new Paper Camellia reveal. Make sure you check the full reveal from their blog!

Here is my first layout with the June kit. This was made with the main scrapbooking kit. A simple grid layout with pretty embellishments :)



I have re-organized my scrap room this spring. I got a new desk and shelves from IKEA. The hard thing was to figure out how to store my papers until I finally found a solution: Kvissle letter tray turned on it's side! Perfect! Now I just need to figure out if I should organize the papers by color or manufacturer... Which one do you prefer?




Materials: Paper Camellia's June main scrapbook kit (Pink Paislee, Studio Calico)

No comments

Thank you for leaving a comment!