The story of pineapple

Lately I've been drawn to color yellow. Spring is finally here and we have more daylight and sunshine. I wanted to bring the sunshine to my scrapbooking too!

If you follow scrapbooking trends, you might have noticed that pineapples are really trendy right now! It's the same in interior decor too. Apparently pineapple is some sort of a symbol of hospitality. Anyway, I've been telling my husband about this pineapple trend. He clearly has paid attention and listened to me rambling about this as one day a couple of weeks ago he bought me a pineapple!


This layout has been done for CSI. This is my last DT layout as I decided to step down from the team this spring. I've been in CSI's DT for 1,5 years and I have loved it! It was my first design team. It was one of the first challenge sites that I joined. I feel that I learned so much about scrapbooking through the weekly challenges. I can't praise CSI's wonderful community enough. I've been fortunate to be part of such an amazing design team.





Evidence: Circles, stars, stripes, something transparent, labels, die cuts
Testimony: Inspiration word "unexpected"


Materials: Elle's studio, American Crafts, Doodlebug designs

1 comment

  1. I think it's so cute and funny of your hubs to bring you this pineapple :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!