Paper Camellia's February reveal

It's February and Paper Camellia's new kit's has just been revealed! The kits are full of love and perfect for documenting your loved ones!

Check out the full reveal from Paper Camellia's blog!

Here is my first layout that I did with the main kit. In the kit there was this lovely text paper from Crate Paper. I was really inspired by the text "It's you. It's always been you." I instantly knew I needed to use the phrase as my title! This layout is really simple: just some paper, tags and black&white photo to balance the bigger title.


That photo is from our wedding day. That photoshoot was clearly very special for us, but I remember one thing especially: I just couldn't stop smiling.




Materials: Paper Camellia's February main kit

1 comment

  1. This is such a dreamy layout and perfect for a wedding pic. You look so happy and so beautiful. Lovely Veera.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!