The story of being thankful

In Finland, we don't celebrate Thanksgiving. I think we really should. I think everyone should celebrate it.

The consept of Thanksgiving is wonderful. Saying thanks to all those wonderful people you have in your life. Saying thanks to all those wonderful things that are good.

I'm thankful for so many things. I have an amazing family. I have the best husband ever. I have friends that care about me. I have a job (that so may people are missing in this economical situation) and my job challenges me in a good way. I have this wonderful hobby that has brought me so much joy and new friends. I'm happy.





This layout was created for CSI.

Materials: American crafts, Studio Calico, Pan Pastels, Teresa Collins, Carta Bella, Ikea, Sakura

1 comment

  1. I love how you did the title it is soft and pretty this is another beautiful layout Veera.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!