The story of Ilmami

It's so funny when small kids are starting to learn how to speak and they are talking all the time. We have an almost two years old godson who is so chatty! He is so sweet.

I love how our godson says my husband's name. My husband's name is Viljami (the Finnish version of the name William) and that has been clearly a difficult name to say for a two-year-old. But he has found his own way to say it: Ilmami. Everytime we see him, he is so happy to see my husband and he is always announcing: "Ilmami came!". So sweet!





This layout was created for this week's CSI challenge. The design is inspired by the challenge sketch by Em Starface.

Evidence: stripes, frame, circles
Testimony: Handwrite your journaling directly on your layout

Materials: American Crafts, Pink Paislee, My Mind's Eye, Epiphany Crafts, Sakura, Ikea, Sodalicious

1 comment

  1. I could have sworn I had left you a message for this layout. But seeing it in the forum and the gallery and here maybe I am wrong. I love this pic of your hubby and the story was just so sweet. I love how you take the shades of the colours that suits you best and every now and again you add a strong one like the reddish colour here. I love that you are able to take elements from the sketch and make it your own. I find I always follow it exactly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!